Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reader's Block

An occasional co-sufferer, I appreciate Chris Vitiello’s description of his recent reader’s block. Random sample:
is it all butt-sniffing? like, i am showing you my level of craft, and my level of being able to recognize your craft, so that i am legitimized in this context that we are now wrapping around ourselves
Catching up with the whole Delay experience, which it turns out I’d failed to update in my blog roll when it moved, has been a pleasure. New Year’s Resolution: keep up with The Delay. And ride more trains. (Spot the pun.)

1 comment:

Guillermo Parra said...

Yeah, I hope Chris keeps updating The Delay this year. Have you heard his recent performance/play here in Durham, "The Dictionary within the Dictionary"? Fantastic!

http://715space.bandcamp.com/album/the-dictionary-within-the-dictionary